When using your Databank to sell merchandise, you can easily assign a shipping and handling rate to the transaction! Just follow these simple steps.
Find your form
1. Click Form Builder from the Setup menu
2. Click the Edit icon of your desired form
Add Shipping and Handling
Option A - Assign a flat rate
1. Scroll down to the Shipping and Handling heading
2. Enter the cost in the Amount field
3. Use the dropdown to select the segment you've created for shipping and handling
4. Click Submit
To read more about creating a segment, click here.
1. Click the Edit Icon next to each item
2. Check off each item that qualifies per-transaction charge for shipping and handling
3. Click Submit
Option B - Assign an individual rate to each item
Click the Edit icon of the item which you'd like to assign a shipping and handling rate