How to create and delete folders in PowerMail:
Creating new folders for PowerMails is easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Start by going to COMMUNICATION >PowerMail.
2. Select the PowerMail you want in a new folder.
3. Select the Properties tab.
4. In the 'New Folder Name' field, type in what you want the new folder to be called.
Click Submit and you have created a new folder and put the current PowerMail into it.
5. Select the new folder to see the PowerMail.
6. To delete a folder you just have to move all the PowerMails in the folder to a different folder.
Select the folder you want to move the PowerMail into, then click the Submit button.
7. Once all the PowerMails are out of a folder, that folder will automatically be deleted.