The Personal page of your Form Builder is where you select which fields you'd like to include on your forms. This allows you to gather the exact information you need whether securing donations, setting up a meeting, or encouraging your members to sign a petition!
How to get there
1. Under Setup, select Form Builder
2. Click the Edit icon of your desired form
3. Select the Personal tab
1. These fields will appear on your form. Rearrange their order by dragging and dropping them. You can also change how they are displayed by filling out the caption field.
2. This is how your chosen fields will look on your form. By checking the Required box on the Personal page, it will ensure that your user fills out those fields before finalizing their submission.
1. From here, you can click any of these fields to include them in your personal section.
2. All of the fields you have available for your forms come from your Personal search page. Every Databank comes with approximately 20 standard fields. These include name, address, phone number, etc. You have several configurable fields available as well that you can setup by contacting thedatabank support.
The BCC field is a helpful feature, for example, if an administrative assistant is filling out a form for their employer. By adding this field, you can have the transaction email sent to the employer rather than the administrative assistant. To add the BCC field:
1. Click the grey section marked bcc
2. Fill out the caption field and click submit
Please sign in to leave a comment.