While getting payment information is usually the most important need for putting together a meeting, there are many times when more information is needed. Meal options might be needed for a lunchtime meeting, school affiliation for an on-campus event, etc. To ask these questions while people are registering, use the Options tab available in Meetings.
Click the Edit icon of the meeting to which you want to add options.
Click the Options tab.
Click the plus icon to add an option.
1) Available input types are:
- Text input; for open-ended questions
- Dropdown; pulldown menu with a number of choices
- Radio button; user may select only ONE option
- Checkbox; user may select multiple options
- Caption only; no options, just the caption message
2) Enter choices, one per line
Edit your exisiting options or click the plus icon to create another.