Use thedatabank Advocacy to track votes and display them on your site.
Search for Bill
- Click Votes on the left-hand menu
- Select appropriate legislative body, if applicable
- Click Add a Vote
Enter appropriate bill information
Click Save to add vote to your site
- Display bill status
- Short title, or common name
- Public appears on your site, provated does not
- Enter prefferd vote if applicable
- Add public comments to vote
Votes appear in backend dependant upon legislative body selected
State votes are listed only when the state is selected in the pull down menu, same for federal votes.
Make sure section is ON to have hte results appear on your site
All votes appear on your site
Federal votes automatically are listed at the tob of your Votes tab, state votes are below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.