If you'd like to send a personalized letter to a specific group of members, then do the following:
1. Fill out the fields required to select your group of recipients.
2. Click Find.
1. From the Communication drop-down , select Mail Merge.
2. Create a new letter or select one that you've already made.
1. Click Finish & Merge and fill out your desired number of records (no more than 500 at a time).
2. Click Save to remember settings for future use when invoking Mail Merge from within a member's record. Click Save and Merge to immediately generate letters based on your current member selection.
Print out your finalized list of letters.
Note: when you merge letters, a new browser tab will open showing the merged letters separated by lines.Â When you print the letters, each one will start on a new page, and the lines separating them will not be printed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.