1. Go to the 'HTML' tab in the PowerMail.
2. Right click in the area you want to change the background color. Select Cell>Cell Properties.
3. If you know the code for the color you want, just type it in the 'Background Color' field and click 'OK'. If you don't know the code, click the 'Choose' button next to 'Background Color.'
4. Use your cursor to select the color you want and click 'OK.' It will fill in the color code in the Cell Properties. Click the 'OK' button again.
5. And there you have it! Just make sure to save! And remember, each cell can have a different color background.