You may already be using Google Analytics to track the pageviews and general dynamics of your website, but you can also use your account to track statistics from your online forms hosted by thedatabank.
You will need a Google Analytics account set up prior to using this tutorial. If you would like more information about Analytics, you can visit Google's page here: http://www.google.com/analytics/
1. Go to your Analytics Account Overview Page by clicking on 'Admin'
2. The 'PROPERTY' section is where you setup your websites for tracking
You can 'Create new property' to separate the data of individual pages. I have created a separate 'Property' for 'donateform'
3. Click on (1) 'Tracking Info' then (2) 'Tracking Code' will take you to the code you need on your form
4. Copy the code below 'This is your tracking code.....'
5. Send the code to us in a Support Request and we'll put it in your form template!
6. Within 24 hours you will start seeing data come in on the 'Reporting' section of Google Analytics