PowerMail is a powerful, yet easy-to-use tool for communicating with members of your Databank through email.
What makes it so special?
PowerMail allows you to produce eye-catching emails and publications with such sophisticated features as:
- Automatic tracking of communications with email recipients in your Databank. You can easily see who received the email, who clicked links back to integrated web pages, who forwarded the email to friends and more. Bounces, unsubscribes, etc. are all handled by the system.
- Drag and drop interface that enables everyone to create a great-looking email message.
- Links to pages or form on your website. Information from forms is automatically captured in your Databank, eliminating redundant data entry efforts.
- The Tell - a - Friend function that lets your supporters efficiently spread the word about your organization/issue. Outlets for sharing include, email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- The option to select the segments of your database to which emails will be sent and use the mailmerge tool for seamless email personalization. You can easily compare the response results of emails sent to different lists.
- Allowing users to subscribe and unsubscribe from your publications automatically. PowerMail tracks emails sent through the system to each individual’s record in your database, flagging emails that couldn’t be delivered.
How can you use PowerMail?
With PowerMail, you can develop online relationships with existing supporters and engage new supporters.
You can use PowerMail to:
- Send email newsletters to update interested recipients on what’s happening with your organization.
- Distribute fundraising email appeals allowing members to contribute online with a few simple clicks.
- Send donation thank-you email receipts with personalized donation information.
- Link people to current issues or activities by sending timely action appeals.
- Promote organization events and activities.
- Easily communicate with volunteers, board members, or any other identified segment of your database.
Please sign in to leave a comment.