Use thedatabank's PowerMail to perform A/B analysis on your outgoing emails
Click here for more information on what is A/B testing and how to set up an A/B test
Open the A/B Testing Tool
Go to the Communication dropdown > select A/B Tests
Fill in test properties
- Determine test type
- Select PowerMails.
Be sure to give the issues internal descriptions. Since many A/B tests have the same subject line, the system uses issue descriptions to tell them apart.
Set groups and percentages
- Choose from your current selection or from your Publication list
- Set percentages. The higher the percentage, the more accurate the results of the comparison.
Publish A/B test
- Do the following for Group A and Group B
- Give contact name
- Schedule Powermail (only schedule different times if you are comparing send times)
Once enough time has passed, you can check the results of your test.
- Clcik Publish Winner
- Compare the Open Rate and Click Rate percentages
- Learn if the results of your test are statistically signifigant
- Select Publish
Please sign in to leave a comment.