streamline post action donations by removing redundant ID verificationCompleted
As we all know, online engagement drops off with every added click. Here are the steps it took from an eblast this morning to land on the donation page:
1) From eblast (assuming I opened it), click link
2) Click yes, I am who my cookies say I am
3) Take the action (calling my rep)
4) click that I took the action
5) submit that I took the action
6) click Same Person because I am still who my cookies say I am
7+) select a gift amount, enter payment information and submit
Can we please remove step 6? At this point, a member has already confirmed who they are. We want to land them on the donation page immediately, and hopefully a few will make a gift. That extra redundant step (see what I did there? eh, ehhh?) seems to be tanking our post-action donation rates.
If there's another infamous workaround, I'll take it. Whatever I can do to get people on that page before they close the tab. Thanks!
Please sign in to leave a comment.