Drag your photo inside of the content box or click the Browse button.
1. Upload an image from your local machine to the Databak server
2. Import a picture to the file manager so that you can insert it within your email
3. Search through a large repository of high quality images that are free to use under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license.
4. Insert the image within your email.
If you need to make a change to an image in your email use the editing tool.
1. Click the image you want to modify.
2. Click the Edit Image button in your Content properties.
From there, you will have an array of options to enhance your image.
Make sure to click Save after you are finished editing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.