Here's a short rundown of the recent changes to your Databank's user interface.
- The title bar has a User Profile icon. Click the icon to Log Out, change your User Profile, or change your password.
- "Logout" has been removed from the menu. Click the User Profile icon in the title bar to log out.
- "Home" has been replaced by "Dashboard" on the menu. Use the Dashboard menu to view a specific dashboard report, or the familiar slide show.
- The Search Results page now includes Email Address by default.
- You can now customize how your Search Results display! Click the Gear icon.
- Once the Gear icon is clicked, the AVAILABLE COLUMNS section lists fields you can add to your display results. Simply drag a field name down to the VIEWING COLUMNS section.
- In the VIEWING SECTION, drag a field name left or right to change the order in which fields are displayed. Or, remove a column from the display by dragging it back up to the AVAILABLE FIELDS section.
- The menu has been moved under the title bar. This puts the menu closer to where you work.
- The title bar has a colored background. This visually separates "browser stuff" from "Databank stuff."
- Icon colors and link colors are matched to your color scheme for a more uniform look.
- Many links have been changed to buttons so they stand out better.
- Buttons have been made larger so they're easier targets for clicking or tapping.
- The footer now includes links to thedatabank's social sites. These are a convenient way to catch up with what's going on at thedatabank, gbc.
We hope these changes make your Databank more useful and more intuitive to use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.