Here's a short rundown of the recent changes to your Databank's user interface.
- The title bar has a User Profile icon. Click the icon to Log Out, change your User Profile, or change your password.
- "Logout" has been removed from the menu. Click the User Profile icon in the title bar to log out.
- "Home" has been replaced by "Dashboard" on the menu. Use the Dashboard menu to view a specific dashboard report, or the familiar slide show.
- The Search Results page now includes Email Address by default.
- You can now customize how your Search Results display! Click the Gear icon.
- Once the Gear icon is clicked, the AVAILABLE COLUMNS section lists fields you can add to your display results. Simply drag a field name down to the VIEWING COLUMNS section.
- In the VIEWING SECTION, drag a field name left or right to change the order in which fields are displayed. Or, remove a column from the display by dragging it back up to the AVAILABLE FIELDS section.
- The menu has been moved under the title bar. This puts the menu closer to where you work.
- The title bar has a colored background. This visually separates "browser stuff" from "Databank stuff."
- Icon colors and link colors are matched to your color scheme for a more uniform look.
- Many links have been changed to buttons so they stand out better.
- Buttons have been made larger so they're easier targets for clicking or tapping.
- The footer now includes links to thedatabank's social sites. These are a convenient way to catch up with what's going on at thedatabank, gbc.
We hope these changes make your Databank more useful and more intuitive to use.